Luxury Scottish Cashmere and Beautiful Clothing
Brora, established 21 years ago, is renowned for their luxury Scottish cashmere in unique colourways for the whole family, which is produced at a 200-year-old mill in the Scottish Boarders.
Latest Blog - On Your Bike!
Our cashmere bike sits inside Harrogate train station with a complimentary copy of our summer magazine for passengers to read on their travels. Magnifique! Getting into the spirit of things, Harrogate have put their knitting skills to the test with their very own cashmere bicycle in celebration of next month's Tour de France race, starting at Leeds through to Harrogate. Tres bien! Come visit our shop and meet the lovely team! View the Brora Blog The cashmere range is complimented by a boutique fashion range made from sumptuous silks, dappled tweeds, soft jerseys and velvety cord. Brora is unique in many ways and proud to be making the majority of what they sell in the UK. There are 15 stores nationwide including a beautiful shop in Harrogate at 2 Prospect Crescent, as well as a thriving mail order and internet business sending hundreds of cosy packages around the world daily. Here are some important facts we would like you to know about us:
- All our cashmere is made by our mill in the Scottish borders that has been producing cashmere for over 200 years
- Our unique palette of cashmere colours is especially blended for us and we use only the finest quality yarn from carefully selected herds
- We are passionate about "made in Britain" and make the majority of our clothing in the UK
- We believe in sustainable fashion, we sell beautiful clothing that can be worn season after season
- Brora is a socially and ethically responsible company, creating lasting relationships with suppliers, employees and customers alike
Nothing beats the luxurious feel of our cosy Scottish cashmere and beautiful clothing, so if you have a chance, visit one of our 15 UK shops and experience for yourself what Brora is all about. Brora is a brand for all ages and for every member of your family, whatever your style inclination. Don't forget, this is just a taster in words and pictures of what you can expect from Brora.
Harrogate Manager: Marianne Siddons
Address: 2 Prospect Crescent, Harrogate, HG1 1RH
Telephone: 01423 538282
How to find us:Our Harrogate shop is approximately 6 minutes walk from Harrogate rail station. If you use the car, several long stay parking and pay and display facilities are available close-by.
SHOP OPENING TIMES
|Monday||09:30am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||09:30am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||09:30am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||09:30am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||09:30am - 5:30pm|
|Saturday||09:30am - 5:30pm|
|Sunday||11:00am - 5:00pm|
- HG1 1RH
- 01423 538282
- Visit our Facebook page
- Visit our Twitter page
- Visit our Google+ page