By Events Team
- May 26, 2015 6:12 pm
Date(s) - 19/07/2015
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Army Foundation College Harrogate
Uniacke Barrakcs, Penny Pot Lane
Following the success of 2014, Epilepsy Action’s very own cyclo-sportive – the Harrogate Sportive, returns for 2015.
With two routes available, the event is suitable for riders of varying abilities and showcases some of the very best cycling routes Yorkshire has to offer. Following feedback from last year, the difficulty level of the medium route has been reduced.
Comments from 2014:
- “Having volunteered for the Tour de France earlier this year, you were far better organised both beforehand and on the day.”
- “Thanks for such a good sportive yesterday, very much enjoyed and well organised.”
- “…the route and scenery showcased the Dales superbly”
- “Lovely ride out. Thanks for a well organised event…we hope to be back next year.”
- “…great event, well organised, beautiful scenery, amazing volunteers, sore legs”
- “It was extremely well marked & took us through some stunning places! The road conditions were also super!”